Find purpose, value and meaning in your life with or without organized religion.
- Spend time alone/meditate
- Respect others
- Uphold your own moral integrity
- Seek growth in challenges throughout life
- Integrate affirmation in your daily life
Ways to engage in Spiritual Wellness at SJSU:
- Counseling Workshops or Peer Groups: Connect with fellow students, learn new skills and strategies, and grow both emotionally and educationally.
- Mental Health and Well-Being Resources: Take a moment to indulge in self-care by exploring some mental health and well-being resources at the Student Wellness Center.
- MOSAIC Cross Cultural Center: The MOSAIC Center offers a safe and welcoming environment that honors and celebrates diversity.
- Student Organizations: Get involved and join a campus student organization devoted to a religion or culture of your choice.