Handbook & Policies
Click on the links below for the SJSU Registered Student Organization (RSO) handbook and other forms, policies, and resources.
2022-2023 Student Organization Handbook (Google Document)
RSO Forms & Other Resources
Fall 2022 Repopulation FAQ for SJSU Recognized Student Organizations (RSO) Google Document
Accountability Procedures [pdf]
Advertise in Our Weekly Newsletter [Google Form]
Student Organization Change of Officer/Advisor Form [Google form]
- Use to report a change in President, Treasurer, or Advisor.
- Please allow up to a month for processing. New Presidents and Treasurers must complete online training before being confirmed.
- Any other positions do not need to be formally reported and should be updated by each Recognized Student Organization via administrative access to the SJSU | Sammy app.
Event Spaces & Room Reservations
Replica Weapons Use Request [Google form]
SJSU | Sammy App Administrative Access for RSO Leaders [Google form]
Social Event Registration Packet [pdf]
RSO Funding Opportunities
University Policies Related to RSOs
- Advertising [pdf]
- Alcohol [pdf]
- Banking (On Campus / Off Campus)
- Blood Drives [pdf]
- Freedom of Speech and Artistic Expression [pdf]
- Sound Level at Events [pdf]
- Student Activities - CSU Executive Order 1068
- Student Organization Code of Conduct [pdf]
- Student Organization Funds Administration Policy [pdf]
- Time, Place, and Manner [pdf]