What We Do
The role of the SJSU Student Wellness Center is to support the university by providing medical services to all registered students.
Mission, Goals & Values
We work together to enhance individual and community well-being in support of student learning.
In support of our mission, our goals are:
- To provide health care services, including basic primary care, limited specialty care, health promotion and disease prevention, principal support services (laboratory, pharmacy, physical therapy, radiology, nutrition), and limited mental health services.
- To actively pursue alternative funding sources in order to minimize assessment of student fees.
- To promote accountability and responsibility for the health and well-being of the student community.
- High Quality Care
- Cost-Effective Services
- Cultural Sensitivity
- Respect for the Individual
- Accessibility and Availability of Services