Testing Positive for COVID-19
Last updated: March 23, 2023
All students, staff, faculty, and axillary employees must notify* SJSU via the Report a Case form when they:
- Have tested positive for COVID-19, even if you aren't exhibiting symptoms
* Particularly if expected to be on campus or was on campus within the previous two weeks
You may be contacted by the Case Management team from the SJSU Student Wellness Center for support, resources, and more information.
If you have tested positive for COVID-19, please follow these important guidelines:
- Stay home until you have recovered and are not infectious
- Do not come to campus at any time during isolation.
- Should you start to display symptoms, please seek medical attention if needed
- Please respond if you are contacted by the Case Management team from the SJSU Student Wellness Center
- Visit Santa Clara County Public Health website for more information