The Student Health Center uses a secure and confidential online system which allows currently enrolled students to:
- Make an appointment* (see Appointment Types [pdf] to determine what type of appointment you should make)
*NOTE: Due to COVID-19, online scheduling is not available at this time. Please call 408-924-6122 to make an appointment.
- View and cancel already scheduled appointments
- Update your Student Health Center profile to reflect your current cell phone number, address, email, and emergency contact information
- Receive secure messages from your provider
- Complete required forms:
- General Health History
- Student Health Center Fee Policy
- Student Health Center Patient Bill of Rights
- Student Health Center Privacy Notice [pdf]
Photo and Telehealth Consent for Telemedicine Appointments
Please remember to bring a picture I.D. to every Student Health Center visit.
Students who are new to SJSU this semester should:
- Login to complete the SJSU Immunization Compliance information in the "Medical Clearances" section and submit proof of immunization for Measles & Rubella & Hep B (if applicable) requirements.
- All supporting documents (yellow cards, immunization forms with physician signature, lab test for titer results) must contain patient name and date of birth.
- Allow 7-10 business days for your immunization proof to be reviewed for compliance.
- A secure message will be sent indicating that you are compliant or that additional proof is needed.
- Questions? Send email to email@example.com or call 408-924-6122.
- For appointments, please call 408-924-6122. We have taken steps to provide a safe and healthy environment and can provide in-person and video visits. For any in-person visits, screening and appointment instructions will be given.
- For a medical emergency, seek emergency medical assistance immediately by dialing 911 or go to the nearest emergency facility.
- If you need assistance scheduling an appointment or accessing secure messages, please contact the Student Health Center at 408-924-6122 during regular business hours.