Work with Us
Welcome to the Student Union, Inc.
The Student Union, Inc. is a nonprofit organization consisting of the Diaz Compean Student Union, Event Center, Spartan Recreation, and ATM Facility.
The Student Union, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, age, disability, disabled veteran's or Vietnam veteran's status. This policy applies to all San José State student and staff programs and activities.
The Student Union, Inc. is one of the largest employers of students on campus. Student positions are open to qualified matriculated full and part-time San José State students only. Work Study positions are also available.
For more information, please contact the Student Union Human Resources Office at 408.924.6378 between the hours of 9:00am – 5:00pm, Monday through Friday.
Note: Hours subject to change during summer/intersession/holiday periods.
Apply Now - Open Positions
- Photographer - Apply Here
- Graphic Designer - Apply Here
- Student Marketing Digital Assistant - Apply Here
- At Will/Conflict of Interest Agreement [pdf]
- Authorization for Mailing Warrants [doc]
- Cell Phone Policy [pdf]
- Confidentiality Agreement [pdf]
- Corporation Employee Payroll Calendar [doc]
- Educational Fee Waiver [pdf]
- Executive Order 1083 [pdf]
- Fee Waiver Due Dates [pdf]
- Health Benefit Summary [pdf]
- Meal and Rest Period Agreement [pdf]
- Moving Policy [pdf]
- Paid Sick Days [pdf]
- Travel Policies and Procedures [pdf]
- CSU Workplace Environment