Aviation Minor

A Minor in Aviation, offered by the Department of Aviation and Technology, is granted upon the completion of a coherent course of study and may be designed to fit the needs of a student from another major. The minor must include at least 12 units, six of which must be upper-division. Six units must be completed in residence. 

Engineering Technology Minor

The Minor in Engineering Technology is offered by the Department of Aviation and Technology. To be awarded a minor, at least 12 units of coursework must be completely distinct and separate from the coursework in the major, and coursework for the minor must include a minimum of 6 upper-division units.