Financial Aid Forms
Note: Some forms are in .pdf format and require Adobe Acrobat to view and print.
- Student Information Update Form (Google Form): This form is used to notify the Financial Aid and Scholarship Office
of changes to your enrollment status, request to cancel aid, change in graduation
date, etc. This form MUST be completed every academic year.
- Student Authorization to Release Information Form: In compliance with the Federal Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974
(FERPA), the Student Authorization to Release Information form authorizes SJSU Financial
Aid and Scholarship Office to discuss and/or release financial aid information to
the person(s) students designated on the form.
- This form is optional.
- Follow the step by step instructions [pdf]
- GRE Fee Reduction Request Form [pdf]: Submit the online GRE Fee Reduction request form to Educational Testing Services
- Scholarship Check Request Form [pdf]: This form is for Staff/Faculty use only to request scholarship payments.