The following grants are aid issued by the United States government. Each federal grant has specific requirements.
- Pell Grant
- Summer Pell Grant
- Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (SEOG)
- Teacher Education Assistance for College and Higher Education Grant (TEACH)
To be eligible for a state grant, recipients must be a resident of the state of California. In addition to residency status, each grant has specific requirements. See links below for more details.
- Cal Grant
- California National Guard Education Assistance Award
- Chafee Grant
- Ed.D Program - Educational Leadership Grant
- Educational Opportunity Program Grant (EOP)
- Graduate Professional Business Program Grant
- Middle Class Scholarship
- Spartan Completion Grant Program
- State University Grant (SUG)
Additional Information About Grants
- Tuition fee waivers will supersede the Cal Grant and State University Grant.
- Students who are auditing classes or taking classes for "no credit" are not eligible for any financial aid towards those registration fees.