Graduate Professional Business Program Grant
- California residents
- Students who pay the Graduate Professional Business Program fee
- Have an EFC that does not exceed 60% of the standard cost of attendance for students in the state-sponsored MBA and MSA program.
- Must be enrolled at least half-time (4 units)
- Students enrolled in an MBA or MSA program through International and Extended Education are not eligible for the Graduate Professional Business Program Grant, because these course fees do not include the Professional Program fee.
- Students who are auditing classes or taking classes for "no credit" are not eligible for any financial aid towards those registration fees.
- Funds are limited, and priority is given to students with the lowest EFC and with FAFSA application dates prior to the census date for each semester.
- Awards are determined on a semester-by-semester basis after census date.