Workshops & Drop-In Consultations
Leadership development is a journey, and the Student Involvement staff are committed to supporting students at every stage, from individuals interested in exploring the myriad leadership opportunities SJSU has to offer to experienced leaders looking to translate their experiences into marketable skills as they apply for jobs and graduate programs.
If you're interested in exploring consultation possibilities, email email@example.com. We look forward to working with you!
Upcoming Workshops and Opportunities
Details about Fall 2020 workshops and other events will be posted here when available. Stay tuned for more information!
Previous Leadership Opportunities
Digital Resources - Amplify Your Leadership Series
This was a workshop series hosted in Spring 2020. We have shared digital resources for each of the events in this series in a convenient Google Classroom hub, so please see the instructions below if you are intersted in learning more!
- Amplify Your Voice - Learn why your voice matters and how to use it effectively.
- Amplify Your Values - Reflecting on your core values can help you make positive impactful decisions!
- Amplify Your Meeting - Great for student leaders - join us to learn about how to maximize your meetings!
- Amplify Your Goals - Focus on goal setting and take away some goal development and achievement strategies.
- Amplify Your Experience - Learn about how to find the kinds of experiences you are looking for!
- Amplify Your Strengths - Learn how to utilize your strengths and improve your areas of growth!
To access our Digital Resources, please go to Google Classroom using your SJSU credentials, and enter our classroom code: 3iupdiu
Other Past Opportunities and Topics
- Spartan Leadership & Career Conference
- ¡Si Se Puede! Latinas in Leadership
- Values Matter! Lessons in Ethical Leadership
- The Emotionally Intelligent Leader
- Leadership 101: Workshop for Greek Life Members
- Leadership 101: For Registered Student Org Members
- The Danger of 'Fierce Loyalty': Lessons in Ethical Leadership
- Leadership 101: Leadership & Values
- Discovering Your Leadership Identity
- Leadership 101: Learning About Your Leadership Styles
- #GoalDiggers: Create Your Vision Board for 2019!
- We want to know... What famous Black leader(s) inspire you?
- Leading While Black: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
- Calling in Black: Racial Battle Fatigue & Self-Care
- We want to know... What famous Female leader(s) inspire you?
- Lessons Learned: Leading While Female
- Leading with Strength: Being Empowered as a Leader with a Disability
- Using Your Strengths to Treat Yourself Well