Bibliographical Resources Offered by the Center for Steinbeck Studies Include:
- The Cox-Manville Searchable Bibliography, a comprehensive database of everything written by or about John Steinbeck.
- Steinbeck Center Photo Archive houses over 2300 private and professional photographs of Steinbeck's life and "Steinbeck Country; additionally, the archive contains playbills, pamphlets, and other memorandum.
- Here is an updated Keywords List [pdf] for our Bibliography
- A complete on-line version of Robert DeMott's Steinbeck’s Reading: A Catalogue of Books Owned and Borrowed.
- If you have any further questions about access to our sources, please email the Center's archivist, Peter van Coutren.