Campus Survivor Advocate
SJSU Confidential Survivor Advocate
The Campus Survivor Advocate provides confidential individual and group sessions for people impacted by sexual violence, intimate partner violence, stalking & harassment. Advocacy services include:
- Provides emergency and support services to ensure the well-being and safety of survivors
- Crisis intervention and advocacy for students, faculty and staff
- Information regarding on and off campus reporting options, including Title IX information.
- Accompanies survivors, at their request and with their permission, and be with them as a support person throughout the stages of an investigation, counseling, medical appointment, or legal appointments
- Serve as a liaison for issues within the Title IX Office, University Police Department, University Housing Services, Student Conduct & Ethical Development and other key campus departments
How to Schedule an Appointment
An appointment can be made via phone or email.
- If you would like to schedule an appointment via phone, please contact (408) 924-7300 and request an appointment with the Campus Survivor Advocate.
- If you would like to schedule an appointment via email, please email email@example.com.
Campus Survivor Advocate Office Hours:
- 8:00AM - 5:00PM
- Monday - Friday
Campus Survivor Advocate Location:
- Counseling and Psychological Services
San José State University
One Washington Square,SWC 300B
San Jose, CA 95192-0035