SJSU Students can also use our 24-hour crisis line at any time of the day. The list below are 24-hour services that all of you can use for support. It is a good idea to put these in your contact list in your cell phone so that they are available for you. For emergencies, always call UPD at (408) 924-2222 for yourself or a fellow student.
- Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) Crisis Service: (408) 924-5910, option 4
- County of Santa Clara Suicide and Crisis Hotline: (855) 278-4204
- County of Santa Clara Crisis Text Line: Text "Renew" or "Home" to 741741
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline: (800) 273-8255
- San Francisco Warm Line: (855) 845-7415
- CalHOPE Warm Line: (833) 317-4673 (HOPE)
Santa Clara County Crisis / Suicide Hotline
- Phone: 1-855-278-4204 (Toll-free)
- Phone: 1-650-494-8420 (North County - Toll Free)
- Phone: 1-408-683-2482 (South County - Toll Free)
After Hours Advice Nurse:
To Report any Concerns Anonymously
To send an anonymous text or voicemail message to police investigators any time day or night, just text or call 408-337-2919 or email your information to SJSU@tipnow.org.