Credit Card Payments
You can pay by credit card online through your MySJSU account. For step-by-step instructions on how to pay online, see How to Make an Online Payment [pdf].
- Credit cards are accepted online only.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- A non-refundable 2.65% service fee is charged by the third-party provider
- All payments made via a credit card that result in a credit will be refunded directly to the card holder's account.
- Debit card payments will also have the non-refundable service charge. Avoid this charge by opting for ACH by providing your bank and account information.
Designated Authorized Users
Login to SJSU Student Account Online.
This site was created for parents, guardians, and others whom the student has identified as an authorized user.
An authorized user is able to view financial information on the student's account and pay fees.
If your student has not designated you as an authorized user, you will not be able to log onto this site.
- For step-by-step instructions on how your student can designate you as an authorized user, see How to set up a Parent User [pdf].