Skip to main content
Master Projects advised at SJSU
- Structural Health Monitoring of Composite Structures using Guided waves, 2022.
- Machine Learning for Modeling Aerospace Vibrations, 2022.
- An Aero Structural Study and Optimization of Modern Truss Braced Wings, 2021.
- PID Controller for Blowdown Supersonic Wind Tunnel, 2021.
- Vibration Experiments Design for SJSU AE Department, 2021.
- Design and implementation of a lunar-sourced sustainable habitat for further manned
space exploration, 2021.
- Use of depth imaging for non-destructive testing of aircraft. Graduated in Fall 2021.
- Finite element analysis of a mock satellite based on launch vehicle requirements.
- Resolving Multi-Aircraft Conflicts in an Urban Air Mobility Environment, 2020.
- Feasibility and Design of 3d Printing Manufacturer CubeSat, 2020.