BS Data Science FAQ
Frequently asked questions
- When can I start the process of changing my major?
- You must be a matriculated student.
- Attend a change of major workshop.
- Must meet all eligibility requirements.
- Must apply by deadline.
- For more information click this link.
- What are the requirements to change majors?
Please request a Change of Major informational package.
- How many units can I have?
In order to change majors you must have fewer than 90 units. If you have 90 units you are not eligible.
- Can I take lower division classes at a community college?
- I took some AP tests, what classes do my tests cover?
First make sure to send your AP test scores to SJSU.
Use the following link to see what courses your AP tests have fulfilled: AP Courses.