Justice Studies Graduate Scholarships
Note: see our funding opportunities page for additional resources.
The Scholarship Application period is open from March 1 to April 8.
Graduate students are eligible for the following three departmental scholarships:
- Paula Stone Hubbell Memorial Scholarship
- Daniel P. Lomio Memorial Scholarship
- Willard “Huck” Schmidt Memorial Scholarship
Apply for Scholarships
- Read the Scholarship Announcements [pdf] and determine which scholarship(s) you are eligible for. CAC announcement here [docx].
- Fill out the Scholarship Application Coversheet [docx].
- Download and complete the Scholarship Application Instructions [docx] for each scholarship for which you are applying. (Important: Note that each scholarship has different requirements)
- Send an electronic copy of Scholarship Application Coversheet and transcripts along with the individual scholarship application documents via email by midnight, April 8th to Scholarship Committee Chair Janet Hagemann at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any questions regarding the Justice Studies Scholarship competition should be directed to Scholarship Committee Chair, Janet Hagemann at email@example.com.
- Download the Scholarship Announcements [pdf]
- CAC Announcement [docx]
- Download the Scholarship Application Instructions [docx]
- Download the Scholarship Application Coversheet [docx]
Best of luck to all applicants!