Advising Forms

Two women talking at a desk

Academic Advising

ACCESS Center provides advising for undergraduate students majoring in Anthropology, Behavioral Science, and Organizational Studies. Visit ACCESS for General Education (GE) advising, answers to questions about academic policy, probation and disqualification advising, and academic advice.

Major and Minor Advising

A minimum GPA of 2.5 is required for all of our undergraduate majors (see major requirements [doc]). To seek major advising for Anthropology, Behavioral Science, or Organizational Studies, complete and bring in Progress-to-Degree Tracker (ANTH [doc], BEHS [doc], ORGS [doc]) and a hard copy of your unofficial trascripts. Check out our Spring 2022 advising hours.

How to apply for our major and minor degree programs

  1. Fill out and print a Change of Major form.
  2. Print out a copy of your unofficial transcripts.
  3. Prepare a personal statement (if you have more than 90 units).
  4. Drop off documents at the Department of Anthropology in Clark Hall 469. Allow 5-7 business days for review.

Commonly Used Academic Forms