Justice Studies Undergraduate Scholarships
Note: see our funding opportunities page for additional resources.
The Scholarship Application period is open from March
1 to April 8.
The Department of Justice Studies proudly announces our 2023 scholarships. These awards, up to $6,000, are available to undergraduate students in Justice Studies and Forensic Science.
- Shelby B. Brewer Memorial Scholarship
- Kristofer Boaz Claspill Memorial Scholarship
- Theresa Edel Memorial Scholarship
- Officer Jeffrey Fontana Memorial Scholarship
- Paula Stone Hubbell Memorial Scholarship
- Daniel P. Lomio Memorial Scholarship
- Willard "Huck" Schmidt Memorial Scholarship
- Simpson and Silva Memorial Scholarship
- J. Edgar Hoover Foundation Leadership Scholarship
We encourage all Justice Studies and Forensic Science majors to consider applying for these outstanding opportunities. Students may apply for more than one scholarship if they meet the eligibility requirements.
Apply for Scholarships
- Read the Scholarship Announcements [pdf] and determine which scholarship(s) you are eligible for.
- Fill out the Scholarship Application Coversheet [pdf].
- Download and complete the Scholarship Application Instructions [pdf] for each scholarship they are applying for. (Important: Note that each scholarship has different requirements)
- Send an electronic copy of Scholarship Application Coversheet and transcripts along with the individual scholarship application documents via email by midnight, April 8th to Scholarship Committee Chair Janet Hagemann via email at email@example.com.
- Any questions regarding the Justice Studies Scholarship competition should be directed to Scholarship Committee Chair, Janet Hagemann at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Download the Scholarship Announcements [pdf]
- Download the Scholarship Application Instructions [pdf]
- Download the Scholarship Application Coversheet [pdf]
Best of luck to all applicants!