Mandatory Intent to Enroll
Starting Fall 2022, some graduate programs are implementing a mandatory intent to enroll process. This process will assist graduate programs in knowing who intends to enroll in their program prior to registration for enrollment planning.
This means that if you are admitted to one of programs below and you have received your official admission message in your MySJSU account from Graduate Admissions, you will be required to:
(1) accept your offer of admission by stating ‘yes’ you plan to attend SJSU and
(2) pay the mandatory, nonrefundable and nontransferable, $200 enrollment deposit by June 1, 2022 to be eligible to enroll at SJSU for Fall 2022.
Your paid enrollment deposit will be applied to your Fall 2022 tuition and fees.
Which programs require mandatory intent to enroll for Fall 2022?
- Artificial Intelligence - Regular Session
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Communication Studies
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Data Science
- Nutritional Science
- Occupational Therapy
- Psychology, Industrial/Organizational
- Psychology, Research and Experimental
- Software Engineering - Regular Session
Admitted students in the above programs: (1) accept your admission offer and (2) pay the mandatory, nonrefundable enrollment deposit at: https://nextsteps.sjsu.edu starting February 2022. These two steps are required by June 1, 2022 in order to register for Fall 2022 classes.
Please remember to also view your admission letter on https://nextsteps.sjsu.edu and read your Admission Terms and Conditions.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Spartan community in Fall 2022!