Domestic Steps to Admission

For purposes of admission to SJSU, please apply to the following category based on your current citizenship or visa status:

Domestic Application US Citizen 
Permanent Resident/Greencard holder
Visa Status (H4, H1B, L1, L2, F2, J2, TN, TD)

Please note: If you are currently on an H4 or F2 visa and want to convert to an F1 student visa, please apply as a domestic applicant.  If admitted, you will need to work with the International Student & Scholar Services (ISSS) Office to apply for a change of status.

If you are NOT in the above categories, see International Steps to Admission.

Select each step below and discover the required actions to complete your university application.