Coursework Outside the U.S.

If you are a domestic transfer student and do not require an F-1 or J-1 Visa, please review the information below. If you are planning to study as an international applicant on an F-1 or J-1 visa, visit our International Applicant page and select International Undergraduate Admission Requirements.

If you have taken transferable units outside the United States, official transcripts from the institution(s) attended must be transmitted to SJSU so that your coursework can be evaluated and transferred accordingly. Please note that you must meet all of the requirements listed under CSU Eligibility Requirements.