International Freshman Intent to Enroll
After you have been admitted, you will receive information in your admission materials with details on how to access the Next Steps website. The Next Steps website is where you must complete the Intent to Enroll process if you plan to attend SJSU.
The Next Steps Intent to Enroll process is a mandatory, multi-step process including choosing a mandatory Sparta Camp orientation date and submitting the nonrefundable Enrollment Deposit.
On the Next Steps website, you will be able to:
- Acknowledge your academic plan
- Submit your Intent to Enroll
- See which mandatory Sparta Camp Orientation dates are available
- Sign up for mandatory Sparta Camp Orientation
- Acknowledge COVID-19 Requirement
- Pay the $250 nonrefundable Enrollment Deposit
- View your admission letter
If you have any questions about completing the Next Steps Intent to Enroll process prior to the deadline listed on your MySJSU account, contact firstname.lastname@example.org