Transfer Intent to Enroll
Next Steps Intent to Enroll Process
After you have been admitted, you will receive information in your admission materials with details about how to access the Next Steps website. The Next Steps website is where you must complete the intent to enroll process if you plan to attend SJSU.
The Next Steps Intent to Enroll process is a mandatory, multi-step process including choosing a mandatory Spartan Experience for Transfers (SET) orientation date and submitting the non-refundable Enrollment Deposit.
On the Next Steps website, you will be able to:
- Submit your Intent to Enroll
- See which mandatory SET Orientation dates are available
- Sign up for mandatory SET Orientation
- Pay the non-refundable Enrollment Deposit
- View your Preliminary Financial Aid Eligibility (if you completed the FAFSA/Dream Act Application)
- View your admission letter
If you have any questions about completing the Next Steps Intent to Enroll process prior to the deadline listed on your MySJSU account, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.