Strategic Operations & Partnerships
Strategic Operations is a central function in ABSO with the Office of the Provost. Our mission is to manage and reinforce change through a series of systematic plans thereby increasing operation efficiencies, reducing administrative barriers, and strengthening business processes.
Working with our partners, our goal is to support change communication efforts, determine process ownership, and develop and maintain standardized documentation of our business process, policies and procedures.
Process Improvement Brainstorming Session (PIBS)
Directors of Resources & Operations (DROs)
- Niña Agustin, DRO, College of Science
- Sarah Arreola, DRO, Lurie College of Education
- Scott Broberg, Director of Operations & Finance, College of Professional & Global Education
- Vacant, DRO, Charles W. Davidson College of Engineering
- Wendy Dunn, Director of Operations & Administrative Services, University Library
- Debbie Mullin, DRO, College of Humanities & the Arts
- Ramon Perez, DRO, College of Health & Human Sciences
- Terri Ramirez, DRO, College of Social Sciences
- Dora Ruiz, DRO, Lucas College & Graduate School of Business
Division of Research & Innovation
Facilities Development & Operations