Meeting Room Guidelines
Scheduling and Availability
Available Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
Exceptions will be granted on a case-by-case basis.
- Provost Office meeting rooms are to be used for business purposes only.
- Student Organizations must contact Student Involvement or Diaz Compean Student Union for meeting rooms.
- Reservations are made no more than 2 weeks in advance.
- Only 2 meetings can be booked at one time.
- There is a 2-hour time limit for each meeting, including set-up and clean-up.
- Please notify the Provost Office of cancellations 24 hours in advance.
To request a room reservation, please submit a Provost Conference Room Request Form.
Catering and Cleanup
Requester is responsible for making arrangements for catering, including overseeing setup and clearing of catering. NOTE: Trablecloth and/or trivets must be used when placing hot items on the buffet cabinet. When making room reservations, please be sure to schedule additional time for caterers to setup and clean up.
Requester is responsible for clean up of all food, paper, etc. Please show consideration for the next group and clean up after your meeting. Failure to do so may result in future loss of access to the room.
A/V or Technology Support
The Office of the Provost does not provide assistance with the A/V projector or internet in the meeting rooms.
If needed, please arrange technical support directly with the IT Help Desk at 408-924-1530 or email@example.com.