- Date: March 25, 2022
- Time: 8:30 AM - 3:00 PM
- Venue: ENGRG 285/287
- Over 80% tenured faculty members joined.
List of CS Student Panelists
- Isita Bagayatkar
- Manasa Gadepalli
- Kengo Kobayashi
- Siya Bedi
- Jonathan Tshimpaka
Presentation Title/Speakers of the presenters at the Retreat
- “Inclusive Computing”, Dean Carla Brodley, Dean of Inclusive Computing; Executive Director of the Center for Inclusive Computing at Northeastern University.
- “Looking In/Looking Out: Knowing Ourselves and Our Students”
- Kathleen Wong Lau, Ph. D., Chief Diversity Office and
- Craig John Alamo, Ph. D., Director of Social Justice Education.
- “Minimum Grading as a Strategy for Equity”, Cassandra Paul, Associate Professor of Physics & Astronomy | Science Education.
- “Specifications grading & mastery learning as a way of maintaining high standards, while promoting equity and inclusivity”, Nikos J. Mourtos, Professor and Chair of Aerospace Engineering. PI, SJSU Teaching Experiment Academy (TEA) Team.