Advising Forms

If you have completed 85 or more units you can now apply for graduation online through your MySJSU account. To apply, go to MySJSU and follow the graduation prompts and deadlinesFor more information, please refer to this tutorial [pdf]

There is no need to submit a major form. You can monitor your progress toward graduation via MyProgress on your MySJSU account. 

Before you apply, here are your steps: 

  1. Meet with your major advisor to review your major requirements and address any course exceptions (formerly known as “substitutions”); 
  2. Meet with an academic advisor in the H&A Student Success Center (Clark Hall 244) to check your GEs and other university requirements; 
  3. Apply for graduation online and continue to monitor your MyProgress until you graduate!

Note: Your MyProgress may not be accurate, a change of catalog rights may have to be submitted from your advisor. 

Students must fill out the appropriate major/minor form before meeting with their advisor. Mac users-to complete the form, please download PDF (not preview). 

For help filling out forms, please visit the English Department Office (FOB 102). Other tools that may aid students in filling out forms include:

Undergraduate Forms

Major/Minor forms:

The forms below are for reference only and will not be submitted when applying for graduation.