Freshman Intent to Enroll
Next Steps Intent to Enroll Process
After you have been admitted, you will receive information in your admission materials with details on how to access the Next Steps website. The Next Steps website is where you must complete the Intent to Enroll process if you plan to attend SJSU.
The Next Steps Intent to Enroll process is a mandatory, multi-step process including choosing a mandatory Sparta Camp orientation date and submitting the nonrefundable Enrollment Deposit.
On the Next Steps website, you will be able to:
- Submit your Intent to Enroll
- See which mandatory Sparta Camp Orientation dates are available
- Sign up for mandatory Sparta Camp Orientation
- Pay the nonrefundable $100 Enrollment Deposit
- View your Preliminary Financial Aid Eligibility (if you completed the FAFSA/Dream Act Application)
- View your admission letter
If you have any questions about completing the Next Steps Intent to Enroll process prior to the deadline listed on your MySJSU account, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.