Coursework Outside the U.S.

If you are a transfer student that is not intending to study on an F-1 or J-1 Visa, please review the information below. If you are planning to study as an international applicant on an F-1 or J-1 visa, vist our International Applicant page and select International Undergraduate Admission Requirements.

If you have taken transferrable units outside the United States, you must send official transcripts to SJSU so we may evaluate the courses you took for transferability. Please note that you must meet all of the requirements listed under CSU Eligibility Requirements.