Spring 2023 COMM Advising

COMM major and minor advising began on January 25, 2023 and ends May 23, 2023. See Spartan Connect for appointments and drop-ins.  We do not conduct advising when the campus is closed or over Spring Recess (3/27 - 3/31). See our academic calendar for closure dates.

Locate Drop-in Advising

We offer virtual drop-in advising each week throughout the semester. Log in to Spartan Connect. Select View Drop-in Times when searching for drop-in advising with COMM and the ACCESS Center.

We have included our COMM weekly drop-in hours below:

Bonus Drop-in hours on Zoom with Dr. Morrison

  • Friday, January 27, 2023 from 9:00 - 11:00 AM
  • Friday, February 10, 2023 from 9:00 - 11:00 AM
  • Friday, February 17, 2023 from 9:00 - 11:00 AM

Schedule an Appointment

We have virtual appointments available on Tuesdays from 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM with Professor Williams.

You may check for open appointments by signing in to Spartan Connect and selecting Academic Advising and either GE Planning or Communication Studies Major/Minor advising. If you wish to change your major to COMM, select Change your major into Communication Studies.

Spartan Connect

Communication Studies advising times and locations are posted in Spartan Connect. Please review the tutorial and the university no-show policy before scheduling your next appointment.

Meet Your COMM Advising Team

Dr. Jennifer Morrison

COMM Advising Director

Professor Mary Anne Sunseri

COMM Undergraduate Advisor

Professor ren Williams

COMM Undergraduate Advisor