Change of Major

To change your major, you must apply and be accepted in the department where the major resides (e.g. computer science is in the Computer Science department in the College of Sciences, not the College of Engineering where Software and Computer Engineering are).

The process to change your major depends on your objective and how many earned units you have. Earned units means units you have completed at all colleges you have attended. If your records are up to date, this can be found in your Transfer Credit Report.

Start here

Below are the possible Change of Major objectives. 


For students who want to major in Engineering