60 and above earned units
- Meet with the appropriate Advisor for the intended major, i.e. Major Advisor, Department Chair, etc., depending on the department.
- Discuss requirements for changing into that major such as:
- good academic standing
- completion of any recommended prerequisite courses
- a graduation timeline using the "what if" feature in MyPlanner
- You and the advisor will agree upon the conditions for changing your major. This may include a GPA minimum, a timeline minimum, and completion of specific courses.
- The advisor will submit the change of major form to the Office of the Registrar, who will update your program plan (major) on your MyProgress report.