60 and above earned units
NOTE: Acceptance into the major is not guaranteed.
- Meet with the appropriate Major Advisor of Chair for the intended major.
- Discuss requirements for changing into that major such as:
- good academic standing
- completion of any recommended prerequisite courses
- a graduation timeline using the "what if" feature in MyPlanner
- Depending on your situation, they advisor or chair might discuss the conditions for changing your major. This may include a GPA minimum, a timeline, and completion of specific courses.
- If they decide to admit you in the major, the advisor or chair will tell you their decision, and submit a change of major request, which will be processed by the Office of the Registrar who will then update your program plan (major) on your MyProgress page.