Welcome to the College of Engineering!
We thank you for choosing San José State University and our College to pursue your graduate career. The Engineering Student Success Center (ESSC) is here to support you on your educational journey and to enrich your graduate experience at San José State University.
We will be open during our normal hours throughout January 2022 (except Monday, Jan. 17 - MLK Jr. holiday).
Graduate advisor, Marta R. Rodenas, is available for drop-ins and appointments during Fall semester:
- Drop in at the ESSC, suite 116 in the College of Engineering Building (map [pdf])
- Wednesday through Friday, 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 1:30 - 2:30 p.m.
- Drop in at the ESSC virtual front desk
- Friday, 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 1:30 - 2:30 p.m.
- Schedule an appointment
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (408) 924-3810 (during business hours)
Need help with Spartan Connect? See the Quick Start guide for setting up your own appointments.
Career Advising at the ESSC
Career counseling with our Graduate Career Center Engineering liaison, Carrie McKnight (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Schedule an appointment via Spartan Connect
- In Spartan Connect, look under Career Center location.
- Appointment Types: virtual or in-person (at the Career Center)
- Career Center Hours for Winter 2021-22 [pdf]
Looking forward to meeting you!