Room Reservation Policies
Adapters, laptops, and other electronic devices must be provided by the user(s). All approval for room reservations will be based on the discretion of the department coordinator, Christina De Leon (email@example.com; 408-924-3100). Any special arrangements will need to be directed to the department coordinator.
- Room reservations are available to the Nutrition, Food Science, and Packaging Department students, faculty, staff and alumni.
- Acceptable uses for the rooms would include coursework, student organizations, faculty instruction, staff meetings, and alumni organization meetings related to SJSU.
- Requests must be made at least one (1) business day prior to the desired day of use.
- If you are unable to keep your reservation, please contact Christina De Leon as soon as possible at 408-924-3100.
- Upon your exit, please tidy up the room and leave it as you found it.
- Keep the door locked during use and make sure that the door is locked when you leave.
- Food and drinks are allowed in the conference rooms. However, all drinks must be in closed containers.
- You must provide your own adapter, laptop, or other electronic devices, as needed.
- You must provide your own dry erase markers, as needed. Do not use regular or permanent markers or pens on the white boards.