Connect with the right advisor.
- For General Education and International Experience advising, please contact the Student Success Center.
- For International Experience requirements, please visit International Experience.
- For undergraduate major advising, please see an Undergraduate Advisor.
- For Change of Major (or Concentration), please see see Change of Major info.
- For minor advising, please see our Minor Advising webpage.
- For masters advising, please review the MS in Nutritional Science program page, then contact Graduate Coordinator Adrianne Widaman.
- For Spartan Accelerated Graduate Education (SAGE) Scholars Program advising, complete a SAGE Program roadmap and advising form, then contact SAGE Program Coordinator Dr. Xi Feng (firstname.lastname@example.org, 408-924-3105).
Use our tools to help you plan your path to graduation
Take advantage of a suite of technological tools for your “Graduation Pathway to Success” at MyGPS.
Complete an advising form.
See courses offered on a rotation basis [pdf] before completing the form for your concentration.