Our Undergraduate Advisors are trained graduate students who are able to assist students with initial coursework planning and assistance with general program questions.
To meet with an Undergraduate Advisor, please follow these steps:
- Complete the advising form for your degree/concentration.*
- Advising is conducted virtually and in-person. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request access information to the Undergraduate Advisors' Zoom video conference
room. Please note that advising is not available on the following days:
- September 6 Labor Day
- November 11 Veteran's Day
- November 24-26 Thanksgiving Holiday
- December 7 Dead Day
- December 8-18 Final Exams
- Use the Zoom link and password from the Undergraduate Advisor during the office hours listed below. When you join the room using the link provided, you will be placed in a virtual waiting room. You will be let into the room once the room is free.
*Hard copies can be found outside of Central Classroom Building 200.
|Monday||4 p.m. to 5 p.m. via Zoom||Desiree|
|Tuesday||2 p.m. to 4 p.m. in-person||Kasey|
|Wednesday||4 p.m. to 5 p.m. via Zoom||Desiree|
|Thursday||2 p.m. to 4 p.m. via Zoom||Kasey|
|Friday||12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. in-person||Desiree|
Location: Industrial Studies Building 229.
Student advising will not occur. Please see the steps outlined above for information on how to meet with a Student Advisor.
Advising by Faculty
Appointments with a Faculty Advisor are by recommendation from the Undergraduate Advisor only.
If you are recommended to see a Faculty Advisor, then please contact the Faculty Advisor who advises for your major and last name from this list: