Packaging Student Resources
Visit Bachelor of Science in Packaging for information about the program.
Media, Associations, Industry Standards
|Packaging Design Blogs|
Student Packaging Association
- Our association allows students to thrive in the major by gaining knowledge from guest lecturers, attending Packaging Expos, facility tours, and participating in package testing in the lab.
- Through these experiences, the students get a glance of the real work world and what different industries are all about.
- Students are given the chance to network and to see what they learned in the classroom in the real world (such as machinery, various materials, filling lines, production lines, etc) through tours and packaging expos.
- The association opens the door to numerous opportunities for students to apply for open internships and job positions.
- The association is a welcoming environment that allows students to work together outside of the classroom, catch up on their work, and make new friends.
How to Join
Send an email to the association president asking to join. The association is open to anyone in the Packaging major.
Student Packaging Association President
Student Packaging Association Treasurer