Our Undergraduate Advisors are trained graduate students who are able to assist students with initial coursework planning and assistance with general program questions.
To meet with an Undergraduate Advisor, please follow these steps:
- Complete the advising form for your degree/concentration.*
- Advising is conducted virtually and in-person. Contact email@example.com to request access information to the Undergraduate Advisors' Zoom video conference
room. In-person advising is first come first serve. Please note that advising is not
available on the following days:
- January 17 Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- March 28 - April 1 Spring Recess
- May 17
- Use the Zoom link and password from the Undergraduate Advisor during the office hours listed below. When you join the room using the link provided, you will be placed in a virtual waiting room. You will be let into the room once the room is free.
*Hard copies can be found outside of Central Classroom Building 200.
Spring 2022 Advising Schedule
All advising sessions will be online for the remainder of the spring 2022 semester.
|Monday||11 a.m. to 1 p.m. via Zoom||Kasey|
4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. via Zoom
12:15 p.m. to 2:15 p.m. via Zoom
9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. via Zoom
11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. via Zoom
12 p.m. to 2 p.m. via Zoom
8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. via Zoom
Location: Industrial Studies Building 229.
Please see the steps outlined above for information on how to meet with a Student Advisor.
Advising by Faculty
Appointments with a Faculty Advisor are by recommendation from the Undergraduate Advisor only.
If you are recommended to see a Faculty Advisor, then please contact the Faculty Advisor who advises for your major and last name from this list: