About Our Scholarships
Any student who auditions for the School of Music and Dance is automatically considered for a scholarship.
The School of Music and Dance annually provides over $400,000 in scholarship assistance to talented music majors. Scholarships are awarded at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. Undergraduate scholarships range from small awards to full tuition. Graduate assistantships are awarded to qualified students.
For more information on undergraduate scholarships, please contact Liza Rentschler in the School of Music and Dance.
For more information on graduate scholarships, please contact the Graduate Adviser, Dr. Gordon Haramaki.
Dr. Gordon Haramaki
Music History Area Coordinator; Collegium Musicum; Graduate Coordinator
- Applicants must be regularly enrolled undergraduate students (current or transfer) or graduate students.
- Applicants must be enrolled at least half-time (6 undergraduate or 4 graduate units per semester).
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need.
- The recipient of the scholarship must maintain a GPA of 3.0 or above each semester in order to retain the award.
- Applicants must demonstrate outstanding musical and technical ability and high academic achievement.