Our mission is to enable our students to become socially responsible engineers and leaders in Silicon Valley and beyond through an accessible, world-class education.
We aspire to be: an engineering school of choice for all students; a valued campus, industry, and community partner; and a trusted member of our local and global community
- Student Success – preparing students to be professional, lifelong learners, able to find success in all aspects of their lives.
- Hands-on Learning – providing practical, hands-on learning opportunities in conjunction with engaging curricula and teaching approaches.
- Innovation – fostering entrepreneurial and pioneering ideas, approaches, research, and scholarship.
- Collaboration – encouraging interdisciplinary experiences in the College, across the University, and with our industry & community partners.
- Diversity & Inclusion – drawing on diverse backgrounds, experiences and ideas to support a global inclusive mindset in teaching & learning.
- Social Responsibility – placing a high value on ethics, global awareness, and community service.