What Can I Change During Open Enrollment?

During the OE period, you have the opportunity to: 

  • Enroll in health/dental/vision/flexcash (if benefits eligible)
  • Change insurance plans
  • Add/delete eligible dependents
  • Enroll/Re-enroll in Flexible Spending Accounts - Health Care Reimbursement Account(HCRA) and/or Dependent Care Reimbursement Account (DCRA) 
  • Enroll/cancel voluntary benefit plans
  • MetLaw – Legal Plan enroll or cancel

Enrollments in or changes to standard benefits can be made in SJSU @ Work. However, to enroll in or change voluntary benefit plans, you must contact the vendor directly.

Standard Benefit Plan Information and Changes

Voluntary Benefit Plan Information and Changes

Information regarding voluntary benefit plans and how to enroll can be found below and at CSYou Voluntary Insurance and Benefit Programs. Employees have the option to enroll in several types of voluntary insurance and benefit plans. These plans are entirely employee paid: