Retiree/FERP OE Changes

CalPERS is your health benefits officer. You can make changes online through my|CalPERS during the open enrollment period. If you don't have a username and password, register now for immediate access to your account. Then follow the instructions in Changing Your Health Coverage. You can also contact CalPERS Health Benefits to make Open Enrollment changes or visit the CalPERS retiree website or CSU Retiree website for more information.