Payroll Direct Deposit
The Payroll Direct Deposit allows employees to receive their paychecks electronically. This will result in faster and more reliable payments each month.
Enrolling in Payroll Direct Deposit
Note: Your first 1-3 checks after enrolling in direct deposit may still be live checks. If the check is green, it’s a live check – don’t throw it away!
Changing or Cancelling Direct Deposit
- Complete the Direct Deposit Enrollment Authorization (DocuSign)
- Return the signed form to University Personnel – UPD Building, 3rd Floor
Do NOT close your old bank account until you are certain the last check has been deposited.
Non-Payroll Employee Reimbursement Direct Deposit
The Employee Reimbursement Direct Deposit allows employees to receive reimbursements electronically when they are processed in the FTS system.
This form is for employee reimbursement direct deposit only and does not have anything to do with Payroll.
Before using the reimbursement method:
- Check with your department admin to determine if reimbursement is the proper way to pay for your product. Departments can assist you with other procurement methods so that you don't have to pay out of pocket.
- Sign up for Employee Reimbursement Direct Deposit [DocuSign] to receive your reimbursements more quickly.
To learn more, please visit the Employee Reimbursement Direct Deposit page.
- Direct Deposit Posting Dates 2023 [pdf]
- Direct Deposit Posting Dates 2022 [pdf]
- Direct Deposit Posting Dates 2021 [pdf]