First-Time Career Development Applicant
Confirm your Eligibility then follow the steps below to apply for admission and the fee waiver career development program.
- Apply for admission to the university via Cal State Apply
- Pay the application fee
- Request a reimbursement of the application fee by emailing the information below to
email@example.com. Please note, your reimbursement will be processed once you have enrolled and will
take up to 4-6 weeks. Should you withdraw, choose not to enroll, or be denied admission,
the application fee is not refundable. Only one application fee will be reimbursed
regardless of the number of applications submitted.
- Full name
- Student ID or Application Confirmation Number from Cal State Apply
- Term for which you applied
- Undergraduate or Graduate
- Receipt for payment
- Tuition Fee Waiver Career Development Application
- Submit the appropriate form to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 10 business days prior to your payment due date; classes may be dropped and/or a non-refundable overdue payment fee assessed if your application is not received on time. If you are applying for another CSU (not SJSU), check the fee waiver deadline for that campus and submit your form by the earliest deadline.
Questions? Contact the Tuition Fee Waiver Program Coordinator for more information.