- First-Time Career Development Applicant
- Continuing Career Development Applicant
- Changing, Adding, Deleting Courses
- Early Career MBA
- MLIS Program
- Doctoral Programs
- Who can use the Career Development Fee Waiver?
- Eligible faculty and staff who have applied for, and been accepted to an undergraduate or graduate degree program
- May be transferred to a dependent who has applied for, and been accepted to an undergraduate or graduate degree program
- See Eligibility for more information
- Why use the Career Development Fee Waiver?
Take courses to obtain an undergraduate or graduate degree
- How do I use the benefit?
- For faculty, staff, and management, please submit the Employee Fee Waiver Application [DocuSign]
- Changing, Adding or Deleting Courses
- The benefit may be used for several Special Programs on the SJSU campus:
- Employee or dependent may take a maximum of 120 units toward an undergraduate degree
- Employee or dependent must remain in good academic standing to participate in the
- Undergraduates – GPA of 2.0 or better
- Graduates – GPA of 3.0 or better
- Does it matter when I take the course(s)?
- At your Appropriate Administrator’s discretion, State time may be used to take one class per semester (exception: Unit 8)
- Your Appropriate Administrator may adjust your work hours to accommodate class attendance
- Your Appropriate Administrator may require that classes are taken in non-work hours
- Other Information
Questions? Contact the Tuition Fee Waiver Program Coordinator for more information.