Most leave programs are available to all eligible employees but some are specific to faculty or staff. Your Collective Bargaining Agreement provides additional information about leave programs and the impact on your position and service. Management and Confidential Employee should review the MPP & C99 Guidelines for additional information.
- Bereavement/Funeral Leave
- Catastrophic Leave
- Employment Accommodations Resource Center (EARC)
- Family Medical Leave
- Jury Duty
- Leave Without Pay
- Military Leave
- Non-Industrial Disability Insurance
- Parental Leave - Maternity/Paternity/Adoption
- Pregnancy Disability Leave
- Vacation, Personal Holiday, Sick, CTO, etc.
- Workers' Compensation
- Forms & Documents
Eligible faculty members are eligible for additional leaves (some paid, some unpaid).
- Difference in Pay Leave
- Medical/Parental Leave [pdf]
- Personal/Professional Leave [pdf]
- Sabbatical Leave
See the applicable Collective Bargaining Agreement articles for more information:
- Leaves of Absences With Pay [pdf] (CFA Collective Bargaining Agreement Article 23)
- Leaves of Absences Without Pay [pdf] (CFA Collective Bargaining Agreement Article 22)
For additional information contact Josh Etherington.