To manage your UPS shipments online, go to the UPS CampusShip website.
- UPS Express and Ground envelopes and packages are delivered to the University between 8:30 am and 12:00 pm, depending on the service level.
- These items are sorted by extended zip code and delivered to the campus community throughout the day. Signatures are captured when delivered.
- Outbound UPS shipments are picked up from the departments when mail and packages are delivered in the morning. If a pickup is needed after 12:00pm, please request one by calling the Workflow Coordinator at 4-1593.
- UPS Express and Ground shipments are picked up from the University Monday through Friday between 3:00pm and 3:30pm. All outbound items need to be at Distribution Services by 2:30pm to guarantee same day processing.
For UPS supplies, please contact the Administrative Support Coordinator at 408-924-1590. Please indicate which and how many of an item is needed. If the desired items are not in stock, he will place an order directly with UPS.
- UPS Supplies include:
- See the UPS Packing and Supplies web page for more information.
- If there are UPS supplies not shown that will be used on a regular basis, please provide the UPS part number (usually a 9- or 11-digit number on the item) and how many are needed. We can order them.