Intercampus Mail Pickup and Delivery
- Intercampus Mail is picked up from on campus locations between 10:00am and 12:00pm, and between 1:00pm and 2:15pm from off campus locations.
- Throughout the day, as the Intercampus Mail is brought back to Distribution Services, it is sorted by campus zip code extensions and staged for delivery the following business day.
- Intercampus Mail from the previous day will be tied with the current day’s USPS Mail and delivered to the departments.
Intercampus Mail Tips
- Intercampus Mail must have the recipient’s name, department name and campus zip code extension for proper segregation and delivery.
- Piece counts for campus-wide mass mailing distribution:
- 300 pieces for Campus Administrators
- 2,100 pieces for Faculty
- 1,400 pieces for Staff
- 3,800 pieces for All
Intercampus Mail Supplies
- For free intercampus envelopes, please contact the Administrative Support Coordinator. Please indicate how many are needed.